Friday, October 13, 2006
Evanescence's new song. Well,I want The Open Door,their new album.I also need their old album,Fallen.I used to have it but I lost it somehow or other.So I have the CD case but not the CD.Oh,and it's Friday the 13th. It's supposed to be unlucky but I don't believe in it.'cos if Friday the 13th is unlucky, then logically, everyone on earth will suffer from some serious mishap or other today.And that's just impossible.Because some people will strike lucky in the jackpot(though possibly not the grand prize) or get asked out by their crush or whatever.Everyday things.
Call Me When You're SoberDon't cry to me
If you loved me
You would be here with me
You want me, come find me
Make up your mind
Should I let you fall?Lose it all?
So maybe you can remember yourself
Can't keep believing, we're only deceiving ourselves
And I'm sick of the lies
And you're too late
Don't cry to me
If you loved me
You would be here with me
You want me, come find me
Make up your mind
Couldn't take the blame, sick with shame
Must be exhuasting to lose your own game
Selfishly hated, no wonder you're jaded
You can't play the victim this time
and you're too late
Don't cry to me
If you loved me
You would be here with me
You want me,come find me
Make up your mind
You never call me when you're sober
You only want it 'cos it's over
It's over.
How could I have burned in paradise?
How could I - You were never mine
So don't cry to me
If you loved me
you would be here with me
Don't lie to me
Just get your things
I've made up my mind.
i thought the world of you
10:28 AM